ClassicLiquid is a leading product in the liquid roofing market and is highly popular for its durable and seamless waterproofing abilities. This system is cost effective, easy to apply and has a bubble free smooth finish that is weather and UV reistant.
Application of this is done in stages as follows:
- ClassicLiquid Joint Mastic - To seal any cracks or joints in the previous roof surface.
- ClassicLiquid Primer - Allowed to dry to prepare the surface
- ClassicLiquid Detailer - Used to coat verticle surfaces and details
- ClassicLiquid Reinforcing fabric - Used when reinforcing T&G OSB3 boards or when overlaying bituminous felt
- ClassicLiquid Top Coat - Applied in coats depending on thickness and lifetime guarantee required.
- ClassicLiquid Walkway - Can be used in conjunction with Quartz Aggregate when using this on balconies or walkways.