PROGRP is a cold applied system ideal for roofs with complex detailing. It is very durable and impact resistant so can be used in where foot traffic is required and non-slip walkways can be incorporated.
Application is done in stages with the following products:
- PROGRP Acetone - Used for cleaning and preparing the surface area
- PROGRP Resin - Used in conjuction with the glass fibre mat and hardener
- PROGRP Hardener - Used as a Catalyst for the Resin
- PROGRP Matting - Available in 400 gsm for light foot traffic or 600gsm for heavy duty roofs
- PROGRP Top Coat - Mixed with the catalayst as the final layer that is UV stable and has a proffesional grey finish.