Regupol Quietlay 2.25m x 1.15m
The CMS Quietlay is a rubberbound acoustic underscreed sheet that reduces impact noise.
The sheets supplied cover 2.58sq.m and are easy to install with no perimeter strips necessary.
Regupol Quietlay is a cost effective rubber bound resilient layer product manufactured from recycled materials. As part of the globally renowned range of Regupol acoustic flooring products, Regupol Quietlay is supplied exclusively in the UK by CMS Danskin, offering peace of mind that the product is underpinned by unrivalled breadth and depth of acoustic expertise.
Approved for use under the Robust Detail scheme to Part E compliance, Regupol Quietlay has been specifically developed for controlling impact and airborne sound in all types of residential projects
- No perimeter strips required - resulting in 5-10% cost saving on labour
- No specialist trades required for installation
- Improved health and safety - material is supplied in easy to handle sheets (under 10kg per sheet) - facilitating a single man lift
- Extremely quick and easy to install
- Efficient Installation - A standard Utility Knife can be used to cut the material; battery powered tools can also be used
- No polythene layer required where sand/cement screeds are used • Suitable for both sand/cement and proprietary flowing screeds
- Minimal creep characteristics
- Manufactured from a recycled source
- High quality and exact thickness guaranteed
- Fully recyclable
- Zero ODP and GWP
- Suitable for use with Underfloor Heating Systems (Please refer to RD Handbook for further details)
- MF ceiling perimeter isolation is not required
- Free on-site training available; this forms part of the Regupol® Certified Installers Scheme.
- Student accommodation
- Care homes
Delivery Map - Contact us if outside of this area
- London / South Yorkshire / East Midlands / East