Soundfoam 10mm x 2m x 50m
The CMS Danskin Soundfoam 10mm is a resilient under screed isolation material.
This product has a high elasticity which makes for excellent impact sound absorbtion.
Soundlay Foam Under Screed Isolation Material is a cross-linked closed cell polyolefin foam which is ideal as a low cost resilient under-screed layer designed to reduce the transmission of impact sound through cast in–situ beam and block and precast plank flooring.
is available in a range of thicknesses
giving choice of impact sound insulation values.
- Rolls Size : 2m x 50m
- Thickness : 10mm
- Density : 25 - 33 Kg/m3
- Easy and Fast to install
- Easy to handle
- High Elasticity for excellent impact sound attenuation
- Both systems tested on basic floor constructions
- Low Water absorption avoids need for additional waterproof membrane
- Good compression set
- Highly resistant to creeping
Delivery Map - Contact us if outside of this area
- London / South Yorkshire / East Midlands / East
You might also like