ACTIS Triso-Super 10+ Multifoil - 1.60 x 10.00m - 35mm
A thin insulation product for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum thickness.
Thermal performance : equivalent to 210mm of fibre insulation (λD = 0.04W/mK) (for details refer to certificate)
Delivery from our North England & South Scotland Branch
Certified High Performance against 210mm Mineral Wool
TRISO-SUPER 10+ has been tested in comparison with mineral wool for a total of 3 months at sites
in the UK and France. Energy consumption data was collected from two identical, full scale roof
structures at each site, one fitted with TRISO-SUPER 10+, the other insulated with traditional mineral
wool. The roof structures were tested concurrently and under a range of identical winter weather
conditions. The energy consumption was then calculated for a range of UK winter weather conditions
to ensure that the results achieved are valid throughout the UK.
TRISO SUPER 10+ has been tested for use in roof construction and has an in-situ thermal insulation
performance equivalent to 210mm of mineral wool
Airtightness and Vapour Testing
TRISO-SUPER 10+ is airtight, watertight and has a high vapour resistance. It acts as a barrier
against cold air infiltration and prevents warm air escaping. A tested water vapour resistance of over:
Z > 500MNs/g.
Benefits & Features
- Internal air quality: A+ rating according to ISO 16000.
- No personal protection equipment required during installation.
- No earthing required.
- Very little wastage – minimum cutting required.
- Easy to carry, transport and store.
- Dimensional stability: durable, does not create thermal bridging by sagging, shrinking or deforming.
- Surface finish which guarantees emissivity for the life of the building.
- Clean and free from irritant fibres.
- Flexible, can be cut with scissors or an Actis cutter.
Thickness: 35mm +/- 3mm
Thermal Performance:0.04W/mK (Equivelant to 210mm Mineral Wool)
Delivery Map - Contact us if outside of this area
- North England & South Scotland
You might also like