TYVEK 2507B Supro High-Performance Underlay 1.5 x 50M
Tyvek Supro from Dupont is a durable, water resistant membrane that is reinforced with a laminated polypropylene nonwoven.
Tyvek Supro from Dupont is a durable, water resistant membrane that is reinforced with a laminated polypropylene nonwoven. This airtight, vapour-permeable membrane is extremely water-resistant, and can be used for all supported and unsupported pitched roofs.
Tyvek Supro does not need any soffit, tile or ridge ventilation, which can save time and money in the construction process. In addition to warm, hybrid and cold roofs, applications include Scottish sarking board systems, low-pitched metal roofs, and wall and floor applications.
Tyvek Supro water resistant membrane products are designed to withstand prolonged UV radiation and high temperatures, and come with full BBA and IAB approval for use in all pitched roof constructions.
- Extremely water-resistant.
- Offers superior air and moisture management for commercial and residential buildings.
- Durable resistance to prolonged UV radiation and high temperatures.
- For all supported and unsupported pitched roof applications - warm, hybrid and cold roofs.
- For scottish sarking board systems.
- For low pitched metal roofs, wall and floor applications.
- Fully BBA, IAB, and UKAS approved.
Roll size: 75m2
Roll weight: 12kg
Mass per unit area: 145 gsm
UV exposure: 4 months
Water vapour transmission: 0.015
Product thickness: 450 μm
Composition: composite of high density polyethylene and polypropylene
Delivery Map - Contact us if outside of this area
- North England & South Scotland
You might also like