TYVEK 3060B Housewrap 1.4 x 100 M
DuPont Tyvek Housewrap is the ideal breathable membrane for timber frame wall systems
Delivery from our North England & South Scotland Branch
DuPont Tyvek Housewrap is the ideal breathable membrane for timber frame wall systems, and is also suitable for steel frame and concrete wall construction. Tyvek house wrap breather membrane is surface-applied, and should be fixed directly to the sheathing ply/OSB, insulation or blockwork.
Tyvek Housewrap is made of high density polyethylene fibres for long-term protection against the elements. This durable, lightweight breathable membrane for timber frame construction is windtight and water resistant and designed for use in new build, refurbishment or extension projects.
Roll size: 140m2
Roll weight: 9kg
Mass per unit area: 63 gsm
UV exposure: 4 months
Water vapour transmission: 0.01
Product thickness: 175 μm
Composition: high density polyethylene
- Highly permeable to water vapour - can be fixed directly to insulation (sd-value: 0.01 m).
- Windtight and water resistant.
- Enhances the airtightness of the construction.
- Lightweight, flexible and easy to install.
- Should be surface applied, fixed directly to sheathing ply /OSB, insulation or blockwork.
- Can be left uncovered for up to 4 months while retaining full performance.
- Long-term performance.
- Suitable for steel-frame and concrete structures.
- Fully BBA, IAB, and UKAS approved.
Delivery Map - Contact us if outside of this area
- North England & South Scotland
You might also like