EPDM drain outlets are used to join a rainwater down pipe to the EPDM membrane where the drain runs through the roof deck.
Size: Fits 100mm Downpipe.
- Cut the drain flange down to leave a 25-35mm flange.
- Cut the appropriate sized hole in the roof membrane. (100mm).
- Insert the drain ensuring a positive fit inside the down pipe.
- Fix to decking by screwing through the flange into the roof deck using 3 wood screws.
- Prime the Internal Drain and surrounding roof membrane with rubber primer.
- Cut a piece of 9" Uncured Flashing to place over the internal drain ensuring at least 60mm extra on all sides is bonded to roof membrane
- Adhere flashing to drain and membrane using seam roller once the primer is touch dry.
- Cut a hole in the flashing making sure not to cut internal drain
- Insert leaf guard.