ClassicRepair 20KG - 1-2 kg per sq.m
Classic Repair is an instant waterproofing liquid that is ready to use straight out of the tin, on almost all roof types. Designed to be a cold-applied flat waterproofing system, it is the ideal choice for quick leak repairs. Classic Repair is a high performance resin that only needs a single coat.
Coverage: 20 / 40sq.m
The Roof Repair Liquid can also be used on pitched roofing and other roof types such as bituminous surfaces, gutters, brickwork, asbestos, concrete, felt, metal and fibreglass surfaces.
Please note that Classic-Repair is not suitable for walkways, balconies, EPDM or PVC membranes.
Coverage: 1-2 kg per m2 (20 to 40sq.m)
Roof Repair Liquid Benefits
Classic-Repair is the perfect solution for either flat roof waterproofing or creating a water resistant roof on any roof type.
Here are some of the many benefits:
- Low odour and VOC emissions compared to other brands
- One coat solution
- High performance acrylic resin
- Unaffected by extreme temperature
- 5 year material warranty
- Fibre reinforced to fill cracks and gaps on your roof
- High UV resistance and little to no change in colour
- Can be used on nearly all types of roof
- Damp weather application
- Quick build up that won’t sag on vertical surfaces
- Available in Grey
- Guarantee Length
- 2 / 5 Years Life Expectancy
- 20 - 40sq.m
You might also like