Roof Drain 60mm – 920mm x 15.2m – 13.98 sq.m
Roofdrain is designed for use in extensive green roof systems. It provides both drainage and attenuation in a convenient, lightweight and cost effective system.
UK Green Roofing Roof Drain is a 60mm drainage and water storage board. It is sold per roll which measure 920mm x 15.2m which will cover 13.98 sq.m of living roof. The roof drain comes with a protective fleece which stops the storage holes being filled with substrate and allows for water storage.
Features of the Drainage Layer
- Full role sizes - 920mm x 15.2m (13.98 sq.m)
- Water Storage Capacity - 23 litres per sq.m
- Saturated Weight - 26kg per sq.m
- Thickness - 60mm
- Materials - Recycled high density polyethylene (HPDE) with a moisture retentive protective fleece.
Needs a geotextile fleece installing below
- UK Green Roofing
- Green Roof Systems and Layers
- Drainage Layers
You might also like