72.5mm Insulated Plasterboard 1200 x 2400mm
PIR insulated plasterboard from Quinn Therm QL-Kraft or Ecotherm as Eco-Liner. It is built up of a 12.5mm plasterboard and 60mm PIR insulation.
The tissue faced insulation allows the system to be adhered or mechanically fixed.
PIR Insulation is a high performance, fibre free insulated board, with a kraft paper facing on one side and plasterboard bonded to the other side.
PIR Insulation is ideally suited to be used under rafters to reduce the overall heat loss through the roof and eliminate thermal bridging through the rafters.
With the additional benefit of its paper facer, PIR Insulation is also suitable for use in dry-lining applications fixed in place using dot-and-dab adhesive or mechanical fixings.
Note: This will be supplied as either Quinn Therm QL-Kraft or Ecotherm Eco-Liner
- Enables thermal insulation and internal finish to be applied in one operation
- Certified under BBA certificate and IAB certificate
- Zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide
- Board size (mm) - 1200 x 2400
- Thickness (mm) - 27.5mm – 92.5mm
- Thermal Conductivity (λ) - 0.022w/mk
- Facers - Low emissivity foil facers
- Core water vapour resistivity - ≅300MNs/gm
- Compressive strength - >140kPa
- Mechanical Fixed Insulated Plasterboards
- Adhered Insulated Plasterboards
Delivery Map - Contact us if outside of this area
- London / South Yorkshire / East Midlands / East