Resitrix SKW EPDM 1m x 10m
Resitrix SKW self adhesive reinforced EPDM 1m x 10m. This is a 10sq.M roll. This is the full bond system.
Price breaks - per sq.m (ex vat)
- 1 - 9 Rolls £17.50
- 10 - 19 Rolls £17.00
- 20 - 39 Rolls - £16.00
- 40 - 119 Rolls - £15.71
- 120 + Rolls - £15.18
RESITRIX SKW Full Bond is a fully self-adhesive, hot air-weldable and root-resistant waterproofing membrane with a synthetic rubber (EPDM) base and a glass fabric liner to provide reinforcement.
The membrane has FLL test certification and approval according to DIN EN 13948 which makes it particularly suited for use under all types of green roof.
The underside has a self-adhesive, polymer-modified layer of bitumen that is protected by a detachable release film.
All detailing such as upstands, internal and external corners should be formed using RESITRIX SKW Full Bond.
- Life expectancy greater than 50 years
- Single-layer waterproofing
- Simple and safe installation without any need for naked flames
- Root resistant
- 100% bitumen-resistant
- No additional surface protection; permanently resistant to ozone, UV radiation and infrared radiation
- 100% leak-tight welded seam – simple visual inspection
- Permanently elastic and flexible
- Slip-resistant surface
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly (EPD-certified and DGNB-compliant)
We sell this membrane in four widths 333mm, 500mm, 666mm & 1000mm.
The rolls are 10 metres long
RESITRIX Video Guides
- BBA Length
- 30 Year BBA
You might also like