YELOfon HD10 + (50 Sq/m Per Pack)
The Cellecta YELOfon HD10+ is a highly efficient acoustic system suitable for all types of concrete floors and screed.
This system pack will cover 50sq.m including YELOfon HD10+ (10mm x 1.5m x 33.33m), 1 x E-Strip and 2 x J-Strip.
YELOfon HD10+ is the ultimate acoustic resilient layer for underneath a floating screed and is one of the most iconic products in the Cellecta acoustic floor insulation range. The acclaimed high density, non cross-linked, HCFC free polyethylene resilient layer system carries its own proprietary Robust detail E-FC-5. YELOfon HD10+ is a lightweight, easy to install system that delivers unrivaled acoustic performance when used to isolate a floating screed from structural concrete floors.
YELOfon HD10+ is a complete system consisting of the following three key components. All components are supplied, no additional items are required. To comply with Robust detail E-FC-5 and achieve maximum soundproofing performance it is essential that all three components are installed.
- YELOfon HD10+ rolls Installed directly on to the concrete floor,
- YELOfon E-Strip Installed round the floor perimeter at the beginning of the installation to eliminate potential acoustic flanking,
- YELOfon J-Strip Acoustic adhesive joining strip, used to combine sheets of YELOfon HD10+ and the surrounding E-strip. Eliminates risk of sound leakage.
When installed correctly the YELOfon HD10+ system provides a very high performance acoustic system for under screeded floors.
- YELOfon HD10+ (10mm x 1.5m x 33.33m)
- 1 x E-Strip
- 2x J-Strip
- High impact sound deadening properties
- Easy to cut to size
- Easy to handle and install
- Suitable for all types of concrete floors and screeds
- Compliant with Robust detail E-FC-5
- Over 4,500,000m successfully installed
- Cellecta Yelofon HD 10+ System is applicable to all types of concrete floors and screeds, especially designed to insulate concrete separating floor from a floating screed.
Delivery Map - Contact us if outside of this area
- London / South Yorkshire / East Midlands / East
You might also like